Here's what's new:
1) I'm officially signed up with the temp agency mentioned in previous posts. Hopefully, some part time stuff will come my way.
2) My dad found a firm that is hiring in Small Town, IL. Not exactly a dream come true, but possibly better than this nightmare.
3) I'm starting the process of getting licensed in federal court. I've been told I should do that.
4) I'm borrowing my firm's Sullivan's to send my resume out to some solo practitioners in the area (per Gus' suggestion). Not like my other mass mailings have done any good, but I might as well try.
5) My old martial arts instructor keeps asking me to move back to my home town and teach for him. It's pretty tempting right about now.