It's been a while since I've done an updates post, so here goes:
1) I have this new thing called "disposable income." Not a lot, but some. I'm a fan of this development.
2) I'm still taking French lessons. It's a challenge to find the time, but I enjoy it and it's one of the few things I do which actually gives me some fulfillment.
3) My elbow is still fucked up and my workouts have been crap lately. Just in case you were curious.
4) I have a new kung-fu student who is in college and thinking about going to law school. I'm doing my best to talk him out of it. I like to think that anyone who graduated law school within the past ten years would do the same thing.
5) Despite my complaining, things really could be a lot worse right now. Although my job isn't a dream come true, I'm finally getting some experience which, hopefully, will be transferable to a job that I would actually want.