Sunday, January 16, 2011

Updates

It's been a while since I've done an updates post, so here goes:

1) I have this new thing called "disposable income."  Not a lot, but some.  I'm a fan of this development.
2) I'm still taking French lessons.  It's a challenge to find the time, but I enjoy it and it's one of the few things I do which actually gives me some fulfillment.
3) My elbow is still fucked up and my workouts have been crap lately.  Just in case you were curious.
4) I have a new kung-fu student who is in college and thinking about going to law school.  I'm doing my best to talk him out of it.  I like to think that anyone who graduated law school within the past ten years would do the same thing.
5) Despite my complaining, things really could be a lot worse right now.  Although my job isn't a dream come true, I'm finally getting some experience which, hopefully, will be transferable to a job that I would actually want.

1 comment:

  1. French? That's fantastic - I just started Rosetta Stone in anticipation of a move to Senegal in order to get away from the collapsing U.S. economy. L'homme mange! And my hat's off to you for sticking it out here - not many people in our age demographic with brains have that fortitude.

    ReplyDelete

Followers