Monday, May 23, 2011

Half Acre

I went to visit the Half Acre Brewery the other day.   Most people are on board with my idea of visiting a new place every day while I'm unemployed, but they seem to draw a line when it comes to breweries.  Apparently visiting a museum is fine, but traveling 45 minutes to refill my growler at Half Acre is a sign that I need to find a job. 


Half Acre is pretty cool.  I was warned that it's just one room, but I thought that room would be a bar.  Instead, it really is just one room with some merchandise and some taps where you can refill your growler.  Either way, the guy was nice and I got my growler refilled for $12.  All in all, I'd call it a productive day.  My night, however, was slightly less productive.

Bonus points if you recognize where my beer glass is from.

1 comment:

  1. Beer IS art. The people giving you crap need to lighten up.

    ReplyDelete

Followers