It's official, I have a job offer from the office supply place. I also have a second interview with the real estate place but, based on how uncomfortable I was with the entire environment over there, I don't see myself taking that job. Regardless, I'm going to go on the interview just to see where it goes.
I don't feel like breaking this up into separate posts, so here are a few random comments:
1) How weird is it that I got this job exactly one year after getting my previous job? My girlfriend pointed that out.
2) It kind of sucks that I'm going to be selling office supplies door to door, but I'm going to give optimism a try and consider this as a good stepping stone to other sales jobs.
3) I'm going to play with my blog's format a bit now that I won't feel bad about playing around online rather than looking for jobs.
4) I told them I'd give a definite answer about whether I'd take the job on Monday. I imagine they'll want me to start right after Thanksgiving.
5) I'm planning on posting a lot more now that I'm going to have a job and places to go every day worth blogging about.