Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's been a while

Obviously, I've been too busy to post.  Here's my typical day right now:

05:30: Wake up
06:15: Leave for work
07:00: Work begins
17:00: Work ends
18:00: Either teach kung fu, work out or take a French class
20:00: Finish kung fu/working out/French
20:30: Dinner
21:30: Bed

That leaves just enough time to study French on my commute and hang out with my girlfriend at night and on weekends.  Since I'm legitimately busy 90% of the time at work, blogging has taken a serious hit.

Overall, things are going pretty well right now.  I work with an entertaining group of guys and the freight industry is actually pretty interesting.  Medical sales is on the back-burner right now, but I'm meeting with a guy this morning just to keep it as an option in the next 6-12 months.

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to come back? Some of us are real fans and are in similar situations.

    ReplyDelete

Followers