Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hey...so...blogging?

Yeah, so, as it turns out, I don't really blog anymore.

I started working at another startup company in the freight industry several months back.  It's an opportunity for me to get in on the ground floor of a company and be in a top position, provided we do well.

I've been in the suburbs for the past few months, which has been a nightmare.  My day starts at 4:30am and ends at 9:00pm.  Luckily, we just signed a lease for an office in the city, so my commute is about to go back to normal and I'll have this thing called "free time" again.  It's going to be amazing.

Oh, and I'm married.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your marriage! Thanks for posting an update. I haven't been blogging as much lately, either, but I still post from time to time, only to serve as a cautionary tale to all the 0L's out there. Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    I know the name of several competent divorce lawyers when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete

Followers