Monday, February 22, 2010

I will punch you in the face

Business Manager walked into my office this morning and just started laughing.  Apparently she was going to ask if I was swamped, but then saw the amount of shit in my office and was able to discern the answer on her own.

You know what, Business Manager?  I'm not amused.  Maybe if you hadn't fired the Goblin the day before you left on vacation, I wouldn't have this much shit to do.  Also, maybe then I wouldn't be this far past my usual levels of bitter, pissed off, and depressed.  Either way, DO NOT come into my office and start FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME!!  I don't appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. She probably wasn't laughing at how swamped you were. More likely, she was laughing about the fact that if you were able to use your law degree to get a job as an actual lawyer, you'd be just as swamped but you'd be making 6 times as much money and people would respect you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers