Friday, February 19, 2010

What problem?

Sometimes, when you ignore a problem, it goes away.  Other times, it blows up into a huge, litigation causing, shit-storm.  I'm about to be in the midst of the latter.

Remember that post, from back in October, when I was all excited about figuring out some problem with a piece of property?  Well, I said that it would require some additional investigation, and boy was I right.  Attorney 5, on the other hand, decided the best course of action would be to ignore the problem for three months. 

Awesome idea, Attorney 5.  But, why stop at three months?  What can be ignored for three months can probably be ignored for four months.  Hell, I'm pretty sure if we ignore this until July, they'll no longer be our client.  Problem solved!  Like I said, I'm a problem solving machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers