Thursday, August 19, 2010

Annoying client

I recently had a string of email correspondence with a particularly annoying client.  Because he's indecisive and very worried about doing things correctly, I had to do a series of revisions on a document which most clients just sign without thinking about it.

I'm not talking about major revisions.  I'm talking about little stuff, like changing someone's title from "Manager" to "Agent" and changing a name from "Bob" to "Robert."  Regardless, I got everything changed and finally got him to approve of the document.

Here's the problem: I have no idea what he did with the final draft, but I certainly don't have it.  All I have is a signed document that seriously looks like this:

 How?!?  How is this an appropriate thing to send me after I spent all that time fixing it?  I just don't get people sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers