1) I did not get any of the jobs I interviewed for in the past month. Now, I'm back to square one. Again.
2) A girl in my French class is trying to find me a job at the hotel where she works. It wouldn't be legal, but I'm ready to kiss law goodbye anyway. They're specifically hiring doormen, but she thinks I'd be overqualified. I disagree.
3) My depression is starting to effect my workouts; which, in turn, is making me more depressed. This is unacceptable.
4) I'm back to looking for malpractice insurance and places to do pro bono work. This was suggested about a month ago, but was briefly on the backburner with my flurry of interviews. I'm back to actively looking around.
5) I shaved with a safety razor for the first time last night and I didn't cut myself at all. I'm more than a little impressed with myself, even though it took a good twenty minutes and I'm sure nobody cares.
6) I just talked to my boss and he's going to try to find some writing for me to do.