Sunday, November 28, 2010

First day

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job.  I have a new suit (though I probably need several more), new shirts, new shoes and I've done my homework.  I'm definitely ready for my new firm.  I hope they're ready for me.

In blog news, I have no idea when I'm actually going to be blogging, so this things are going to be pretty spotty for a while.  In my spare time, I'm going to be putzing around with some new blog layouts.  With any luck, I'll get into a new routine and start posting regularly again sometime in the next few weeks.  If I'm actually going to court regularly, I'm sure I'll have plenty of stuff to blog about.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it went well! And, selfishly, that you have someone like Attorney 6 to keep you/us entertained.

    ReplyDelete

Followers