1) In case you missed it, I have a job. This job is from this interview if you were curious.
2) It's a small firm and it's located in the loop, not in some shack in a bad neighborhood. They don't have a website, so I don't know a lot about them, but they do a lot of commercial litigation and construction litigation. Not my ideal job, but it sounds absolutely glorious compared to what I'm doing now.
3) I'm in such a good mood that I didn't dread waking up this morning, my workouts are better and colors even look brighter. Seriously, the sky is bluer, the clouds are whiter and the grass is greener. It's like I'm on the other side of that fence people always talk about.
4) I'm going to the Bears game this weekend.
5) I actually got this job from a random job posting, so no networking was involved. I only mention that because some of the comments to my previous post seemed to credit networking, which isn't exactly true. Though I am sure all of the random networking I do will come in handy one of these days.
6) I start after Thanksgiving. I'm sure there will be a brief blogging hiatus until I feel out the new firm's stance on blogging at work, but I'll be back after a little while.
7) I think I'm going to keep the title of my blog even though it might not be as accurate as it was a year ago. But, I'm going to change the layout. I'm thinking about having three columns, maybe? If you're afraid of change, watch out.
8) I'm still going to my current firm's Christmas party. If you're a regular reader, you know I enjoy a good Christmas party.
9) I'm currently wondering if I'll still get my Christmas bonus. I feel like I should and it's always a really good bonus.
10) Don't worry, even though I'm feeling dangerously optimistic, the general tone of my blog probably won't change. I'm pretty sure I can handle being optimistic and annoyed at the same time.