1) For those of you who don't follow regularly, I'm unemployed.
2) Attorney 2 called today to offer me some contract work. He must have gotten my unemployment claim in the mail and, coincidentally, needs help because Attorney 6 isn't working out. (If you'll recall, he hired Attorney 6 rather than hiring me. This whole conversation made me smile.) Anyway, I left on good terms and I need work, so I'm going to do some contract work at my old firm. It sounds like they want me to start immediately.
3) I'm going on vacation with my girlfriend to Puerto Rico in a couple of days. Should be a nice way to clear my head.
4) My dad has a friend who sells medical supplies. In the past, he has suggested that, if I ever don't want to practice law, he could probably hook me up with a job in his company. I'm thinking it might be time to try my hand at selling medical supplies. Anybody need a hip?
5) I don't own Microsoft Word and have been trying to find a way to send my resume out using Google Docs. The problem is that it undergoes some slight formatting changes whenever I save it as a .doc file or as a pdf. While slight, these changes really fuck up my resume. If anyone has a solution to this problem, I'm all ears. I haven't tried Open Office yet, but it's next on my list.