Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hellenic Musuem

It's not often that I'm ashamed to be part Greek, but the Hellenic Museum pushed me over the edge.  I guess they're moving to a new location in November, but that's no excuse for the shit-show they're calling a museum in the interim. 

The main exhibit involves giant posters from the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians along with explanations about how they tie into Greek culture.  Here's a helpful hint: If your museum's biggest exhibit even remotely involves Percy Jackson and the Olympians, close your museum.

In other news, unemployment is starting to get to me and I'm about to start looking for some part-time work.  I thought I'd be able to handle this for more than two weeks before going crazy, but I was wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers