Thursday, September 29, 2011

Focus Groups

I've actually been called in for a couple of focus groups recently.  At about $100 each, I've made about 1/4 of my monthly unemployment income from two focus groups and four hours of my time.  I think it's safe to say I have a new favorite hobby.

I know I've been pretty lazy about blogging lately, but I've been unemployed for about six months now and I have absolutely nothing going on worth blogging about.  I haven't had any interviews recently and I'm still waiting to hear back from the medical device company. 

They were actually supposed to get back to me last week, and it's sort of pissing me off that I've called them three times and sent them one email, but they haven't responded to anything.  I'm currently trying to balance my need for information with the fact that I don't want to come across as a pain in the ass.  Maybe no news is good news?

1 comment:

  1. Nasty man, I completely empathize with you, I've been following your blog for awhile now, and I am nearing my 3 months unemployment at this point. I hate my life and everyone around me seems to be getting jobs, especially people I went to law school with. You should keep on writing and keep me entertained though, I mean you do owe me that much.

    ReplyDelete

Followers