Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good internet day

Overall, today sucked.  I still have no job and I started my day by having a mild panic attack over that and a bunch of unforeseen expenses.  But, the internet was pretty entertaining.

This is the best test answer I've seen in a while.

I don't care what you think, Pop Up Video was awesome and the fact that it's coming back cheered me up a little.

This is just horrifying

Louis C.K. hates people.  I get that.

Diablo 3 beta wizard gameplay.  A friend sent me this link even though he knows I spent an entire year of college doing pretty much nothing but playing Diablo II.  That's a year of my life I'm never going to get back and the reason I don't allow myself to play video games anymore.  That being said, Diablo 3 looks fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers