Friday, October 9, 2009

Daily theme song

A couple of weeks ago I started giving my days theme songs.  I don't mean just give it a theme song and move on.  I mean hum that song to yourself and live your day accordingly.  An appropriate song really does break up the monotony and provide quite a bit of entertainment (mainly from the funny looks you get).  My favorite so far was Eye of the Tiger.

Stuffing envelopes...(It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight)
Billing times...(Risin' up to the challenge of our rival)
Making copies...(And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night)
Filling in blanks...(And he's watchin' us all with the eye)
Standing in line...(of the tiger)

Woo!  I'm like the Rocky of law clerks!

1 comment:

  1. I approve. I sing the Rocky theme song to myself all the time...particularly when I'm getting geared up for my next sure-to-fail interview.

    ReplyDelete

Followers