Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Priorities



I woke up about an hour late this morning.  Here's pretty much what my thought process was:

8:00am?  Crap.  Ok, I need to eat breakfast, make my lunch, iron my shirt, shower and shave.  I need to cut out some steps to make it to work on time.  Lunch and shave are out.  Hmm...still not enough time.  Iron?  Need to do that.  Shower?  Probably should.  Skip breakfast?  Let's not be ridiculous.  My shredded wheat covered in brown sugar, bananas, and pomegranate seeds is one of the best parts of my day.  Looks like I'm going to be late for work.

I'm never what you would call "early" for work, but today I was about half an hour late.  On the bright side, I'm fairly certain nobody noticed and I feel great with that extra hour of sleep and a good breakfast.  I wonder how late I can show up before it becomes an issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers