Thursday, December 3, 2009

Always entertaining

Creepo, the client I introduced in an earlier post, is back in our office today.  During his meeting with my boss, I overheard this gem:
That cock-sucker judge kicked me out of court and I don't give a fuck.  That rat-bastard is the problem.  Thank god I controlled myself as well as I did.
From what I've witnessed, getting kicked out of court is about the equivalent of getting suspended in middle school.  Namely, a) You've proven yourself to be a trouble-making dumbass on several previous occasions; b) Having you around is making the other children harder to deal with; and c) You're most recent behavior was so out of line that any ramifications of kicking you out are completely worth it just to have you gone for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers