1) I bought a bottle of Beam on Saturday and, attached, was a coupon for a free frozen pizza. It's like they're reading my mind!
2) Got an email from a recruiter about a job I applied for. Granted, she hasn't called me back yet,
3) Secretary 1 has a friend who works at another law firm and she says they need an associate. She now has a copy of my resume and instructions to tell her boss he can't function without me.
4) St. Patrick's Day is coming up! Day-drinking is my favorite kind of drinking.
5) My knee is feeling better, so I get to start lifting again tomorrow. Front-squats!
6) Secretary 2, though overly giggly, is really quite nice and seems to be fairly competent.
All in all, this week has not sucked so far. Don't worry though, there's still plenty of time.