Monday, May 24, 2010

The fun never ends

I'm three hours in to my twenty-four hours of CLE credit.  While I haven't found a perfect way to cheat, I have definitely shortened the process.

The online videos are broken up into four segments of about fifteen minutes each.  The verification codes are very clearly set apart from the lecture and, as far as I can tell, appear in the first and the last segment of each video.  So, I'm sitting here at work, with my CLE videos playing quietly in the background, just waiting to write down my verification codes.  And people say I can't multitask.

Up next: Arguing in Front of the United States Supreme Court.  I'm sure it will be riveting.

1 comment:

  1. www.lawline.com I used the same thing. Imagine if you actually had to sit through this shit.

    ReplyDelete

Followers