Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fetal position

I've been having a rough couple of days.  Woke up on Sunday morning feeling like I was going to die.  I figured I was just hungover but, when I still hadn't made it out of bed by 4pm, I realized there might be a bigger problem.

As it turns out, I must have had some sort of stomach bug.  No need to go into details, but I didn't leave my place for two days, spent most of my time in the fetal position on my couch, and subsisted mainly on toast, crackers and water.

This morning, I was feeling a little better.  Since I was no longer curled up in a ball on my couch, I thought that meant I could handle going to work.  I could definitely have been wrong about that.  I'm currently watching the letters swim in circles on my screen, wishing I was back in the fetal position.

I just had two people come into my office to ask if I'm okay.  Apparently, my "eyes don't look right."  That can't be a good sign.

1 comment:

  1. You can afford toast and crackers?

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Followers