Saturday, February 11, 2012

That's more like it

Remember how my last post was about a lawyer who was nice?  Don't worry, things are back to normal.

Lawyer: Door-to-door sales?  That must suck.
Me: Yeah, it's not great, but I have fun with it.  It's a lot better than other things I've done.
Lawyer: What else have you done.
Me: I used to be a lawyer.
Lawyer: [five minute lecture criticizing my life choices]
Me: Wow, you're right.  Getting away from assholes like you and endless paperwork was definitely the wrong life choice.

I don't usually tell people that I used to be a lawyer.  This is why.

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy that he criticized you. I wonder if he knows the reality of the legal market. Was he a lot older, or was he one of those kinds that gets the law job thanks to daddy?

    ReplyDelete

Followers