Friday, November 20, 2009

Productivity update

My followers, all two of you, may remember a previous post detailing my attempts to feel more productive.  In that post, I mentioned that I was considering taking a French class.  Well, good news, I am officially taking a French class. 

My Tuesday nights are no longer spent lifting, watching several hours of Bones on TNT, and convincing myself that "because it's Tuesday" isn't a good reason to start drinking alone.  Now, I take a French class, watch one hour of Bones, and easily convince myself that "because it's Tuesday and I'm fucking tired since I had to lift at 6:00am" is a pretty good reason not to start drinking alone.

An added bonus to being more productive is that the busier I am, the less time I have to dwell on how much my life blows.  Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers