Here's a list of the days of the week in order of how depressing I find them.* "1" being most depressing, and "7" being least depressing.
7) Saturday - There's nothing bad about Saturdays. It's blissfully insulated from the rest of my week by Friday night and all of Sunday.
6) Monday - Mondays really aren't that bad. Yeah, a new week starts, but that happens every week. It's not really worth complaining about. I imagine I have plenty of new weeks to look forward to, so I may as well get used to it.
5) Wednesday - I suppose, in the grand scheme of things, Wednesdays aren't that bad. I've settled into my work week, I get to go to work out, and, sometimes, I let myself drink.
4) Tuesday - Tuesday is when I remember how much my job blows. This is the day when I start giving myself pep-talks in the elevator on my way to work, and punching the elevator wall on my way back home. But, I do have French class to look forward to. It's not much, but it's something.
3) Thursday - Not only do I have to work, but I have to teach kung fu. Teaching is a waste of my time. I don't get to work out and I'm obligated to stay the whole time. I'm way too self-centered to deal well with that.
2) Friday - Friday brings the overwhelming depression of having wasted another week of my life in a dead end job which is doing absolutely nothing for me. If I ever punch my boss, it's going to be on a Friday.
1) Sunday - Fuck Sundays. Particularly Sunday nights. Not only have I wasted another week, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm about to waste another one. Also, I have to do laundry. I hate doing laundry.
*Please note, I am not taking into consideration which days I see my girlfriend. Were I to see her, that particular day would, of course, become the best day of my week. (See how I did that? Smooth, aren't I?)