1) Insurance defense firm still hasn't called. Now, I'm more pissed off than depressed. Seriously, calling me back is just common courtesy. I'll probably do a full post/rant on this one.
2) I have another job interview on Tuesday.
3) At the suggestion of one of my readers, I've started reading French news. It's actually an interesting and challenging way to pass the time. So, thank you random reader. That was a good suggestion.
4) My degenerating mental health must be pretty noticeable. Today's conversation with Attorney 2 went something like this:
Attorney 2: How's it going?
Attorney 2: Are you really ok?
Attorney 2: Ok, well, you don't have the usual spring in your step.
Me: Yeah, it's been a rough week.
Attorney 2 isn't a very perceptive guy. If he's noticing that I'm bummed out, I must be oozing depression.
5) All things considered, I'm actually in a pretty good mood today. I always do the same "birthday workout" around my birthday to gauge how I'm doing year to year. I did it this morning and I beat my record from last year. Go me!