There's no good news, but I guess there's still news.
1) My temporary work ran out the other day, so I'm officially unemployed again.
2) Over the weekend, I mailed out 250 copies of my resume to various firms in Chicago. We'll see how that goes.
3) One of my goals while unemployed is to visit someplace new every day. My first stop is going to be the Newberry Library. If anyone has suggestions of other interesting places to visit in Chicago, feel free to let me know.
4) A new round of French started and there are a lot of new people. Maybe one of them will want to hire an unemployed attorney.
5) On my last day, Attorney 2 sat me down for another heart-to-heart about what I should do with my life. My mom pretty much did the same thing yesterday. I must still not hide it very well that I don't want to push paperwork around as a lawyer. If anyone has ideas, I'm all ears.*
*Health insurance claims examiner has already been suggested and I'm looking into it. Just so you don't think I ignore suggestions.