Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You're not understanding

Yesterday, Attorney 6 got reamed by Attorney 3 and it was awesomely brutal.  In no particular order, here are my top five favorite quotes by Attorney 3:

1) I feel like you're not understanding this.
2) How are you not understanding this?
3) This is not that hard to understand.
4) Repeat what I just said so that I know you're understanding this.
5) How hard is it to do this right?

Here are a few observations:

1) I am 85% sure Attorney 6 went to the bathroom to compose himself afterward.  Sack up, man.  You're not allowed to cry at work.

2) One of the things he got yelled at for was some dumbass thing Attorney 2 told him to do.  I feel a little bad about that one.

3) I'd like to point out that, in over three years of working here, I have never done anything so consistently wrong that it warranted getting yelled at.  Thank god they didn't hire me.  That would have been a HUGE mistake...

4) Secretary 2 got pulled in at one point and did a fine job of throwing Attorney 6 under the bus.  I felt a little bad about that, too.

5) Attorney 6 ended his day by getting dragged into our conference room for a meeting with Attorney 2, Attorney 3 and Business Manager.

I'm sure there will be repercussions from this.  Updates to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'd advise you to stay out of it; he'll self destruct without needing a push, and that way you are not tainted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, come on! What did he do?! Dish, vaguely if necessary, but dish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He didn't do anything in particular. It's just his general inability to do a job that, to quote Attorney 3, could be done by a monkey.

    He can't keep track of deadlines, simple concepts need to be explained repeatedly, he is being overwhelmed by a job that shouldn't be overwhelming and he won't pass work on to me.

    In a nutshell, he's new and not that bright. Honestly, I don't know what they expected.

    ReplyDelete

Followers