Monday, December 20, 2010

Long day

Other Associate took the day off today, which just killed my day. 

This is probably as good a time as any to mention that he's pretty much the only saving grace to this job.  He, unlike my dick boss, is willing to help me out when I don't understand things, explains stuff pretty well and offers constructive criticism when I fuck things up.  While I wouldn't describe him as "nice" or "friendly," he does seem to be genuinely concerned with helping me get the hang of things. 

Though, it is very possible he's just sick of people in my position leaving after a couple of months.  The guy seems pretty overwhelmed and I'm sure having to pick up the slack from having four different associated in the past year isn't helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers